Located in Oshkosh, Wisconsin at:
2675 Omro Rd
Oshkosh, WI 54904
You can call us for more information at:
Designed and Built for Seniors
Oakwood Manor was designed and constructed as an assisted living for seniors with accommodations to provide memory care services.
The private apartments provide space for our resident's furnishings and to enjoy the company of their family and friends. Each apartment has a small kitchenette and dining area, living room, bedroom, and private bathroom with roll-in shower stalls.
The welcoming and spacious common areas are inviting and bright for our activities and events. Our residents enjoy sitting by the fireplace with their friends and family or dining under the blue sky atrium above. Come see what makes Oakwood Manor special.
Slideshow of Oakwood Manor photos coming soon. (placeholder)
Services at Oakwood Manor
With a private apartment at Oakwood Manor, our services include:
- 24/7 Awake Resident Care Staff for Planned Cares and Emergencies
- 3 Meals served daily in Community Dining Room
- Housekeeping of Resident's Apartment performed weekly
- Assistance Managing Medications (inventory, reordering, and administration if needed)
- Scheduled Personal Services and Cares (costs depend upon level of care needed)
- Outdoor Courtyard and Gazebo for Private Parties and In-House Activities
- Walking Path around Building
- Large Atrium Common Areas for Activities and Events
- Laundry Services
- Satellite TV service in Apartment
- Phone Service
- Wired Internet Service in Apartment and Wireless Internet available in Building
- Beauty Salon on site
For more information, or if you are interested in a tour, please feel free to call our office...
Or if you prefer, we can get back to you at your convenience.
Oakwood Manor is licensed by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services as a class C CBRF with waiver certified independent apartments.